Western Union International Bank attaches the utmost importance to the quality of its services and focuses on client satisfaction at all times. However, when a problem arises that is likely to damage the quality of the client relationship, Western Union International Bank is committed to processing the complaint within a maximum period of 30 days from the date the complaint is received to the date the response is sent to the client (except in warranted extenuating circumstances where that period can be extended for another 30 days).
Processing a complaint
1. In Writing, sending a letter to:
Your Client Manager Name and Surname
Imię i nazwisko Opiekuna Klienta
Western Union International Bank GmbH Sp. z o.o. Oddział w Polsce
Al. Jana Pawła II 29
2. Via e-mail: email@example.com
3. By calling at: 0 800 88 98 98
4. Fax: +48 22 653 70 99
The process of appeal of complaint
If the answer to the complaint is unsatisfactory we encourage you to contact Western Union International Bank in order to submit an appeal to the complaint. During the appeal your case will be examined by an independent Compliance Department, and the entire proceedings and the decision taken will be verified and are subject to change.
In case you are not satisfies with the answer to your complaint you have:
- The possibility to appeal to the Office of the Commissioner of Financial (www.rf.gov.pl) Al. Jerozolimskie 87, 02-001 Warszawa, or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Having exhausted the complaints procedure the right to file a lawsuit to the appropriate court or arbitration court.